Apple Mac Pro and Pro Display XDR announced
Apple has introduced the Mac Pro and Apple Pro Display XDR at the WWDC 2019. It comes with a Stainless-steel space frame with an aluminum housing that lifts off for 360-degree access to the entire system. It houses lattice pattern to maximize airflow and quiet operation. It features workstation-class Xeon processors up to 28 cores, a high-performance memory system with a massive 1.5TB capacity. It has built-in speaker.
The Apple Pro Display XDR sports a 32-inch (6016 x 3384 pixels) 218 PPI 16:9 IPS LCD screen with oxide TFT technology, 1000 nits sustained (full screen), 1600 nits peak brightness. It comes with 9mm thin bezels.
Apple Mac Pro full specifications:• Up to 28-Core (56 threads) 2.5GHz (Turbo Boost up to 4.0GHz) Intel Xeon W processor with 66.5MB cache, up to 2TB 2933MHz memory
• Up to 1.5TB of DDR4 ECC memory in 12 user-accessible DIMM slots (Requires 24-core or 28-core processor)
• AMD Radeon Pro 580X / AMD Radeon Pro Vega II / Two AMD Radeon Pro Vega II Duo, each with 64 compute units and 4096 stream processors
• Two MPX Modules or up to four PCI Express card slots, Three full-length PCI Express gen 3 slots, One half-length x4 PCI Express gen 3 slot with Apple I/O card installed
• Configure up to 4TB of SSD storage encrypted by the Apple T2 Security Chip,Up to 2.6GB/s sequential read and 2.7GB/s sequential write performance
• Two USB 3 ports, Support for USB-A (up to 5Gb/s), Two Thunderbolt 3 portswith Support for Thunderbolt 3 (up to 40Gb/s), USB-C (up to 10Gb/s) and DisplayPort, Two 10Gb Ethernet ports
• Two Thunderbolt 3 ports on the top of the tower enclosure with support for Thunderbolt 3 (up to 40Gb/s), USB-C (up to 10Gb/s) and DisplayPort
• Built-in speaker and 3.5 mm headphone jack with headset support
• Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad, Magic Mouse 2 and Optional Magic Trackpad 2
• WiFi 802.11ac and Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity
• Dimensions: 20.8 × 17.7 × 8.58 inches
Apple Pro Display XDR specifications:• 32-inch (6016 x 3384 pixels) IPS LCD screen with oxide TFT technology, 218 PPI, 16:9 aspect ratio, 1000 nits sustained (full screen), 1600 nits peak brightness, 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio, P3 wide color gamut, 10-bit depth for 1.073 billion colors
• just a 9 mm thin bezels
• 2D backlighting system using 576 full array local dimming zones
• Superwide viewing angle uses industry-leading polarizer technology that maintains exceptional color and contrast when viewing from different angles
• Nano-texture on Pro Display XDR is etched into the glass at the nanometer level that offers beautiful image quality that maintains contrast while scattering light to reduce glare to the barest minimum.
• Optional Pro Stand provides both tilt and height adjustment, and also allows Pro Display XDR to rotate into portrait mode
• One Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port (One upstream port for Mac Pro or other Thunderbolt 3 host (96W host charging)), , 3x USB-C (USB 2) ports for charging or syncing
• Dimensions: 28.3 × 16.2 × 1.1 inches
Price and Availability:The New Mac Pro starts at $5,999 (Rs. 4,15,490 approx.) in US. The Pro Display XDR starts at $4,999 (Rs. 3,46,220 approx.) and the Pro Stand costs $999 and the VESA Mount Adapter costs $199 in US. All these devices will be available to order in the fall.
Source: 1 and 2
Post a Comment