Samsung Galaxy S20 series price revealed in India and pre-booking started
Recently, Samsung launched its flagship Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+ and Galaxy S20 Ultra smartphones at its San Francisco event earlier this week. Now Samsunng has revealed the price in India, the new Galaxy S20 family, which consists of the Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+, and Galaxy S20 Ultra, now available for pre-bookings, and the devices will roll out starting from March 6th.
Samsung S20 series will be powered by Samsung Exynos 990 SoC in India. The company is launching only 128GB storage version of the S20 series in India for now, and all these have hybrid SIM slots.
Click here for 👉 Samsung Galaxy S20 series specs
Price:• Samsung Galaxy S20 4G LTE 8GB + 128GB in Cosmic Gray and Cloud Blue: Rs. 66,999
• Samsung Galaxy S20+ 4G LTE 8GB + 128GB in Cosmic Gray, Cosmic Black and Cloud Blue: Rs. 73,999
• Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G/4G LTE 12GB + 128GB in Cosmic Gray: Rs. 92,999
Launch offers• Galaxy S20+ and S20 Ultra Pre-booking customers will get Galaxy Buds+ at the discounted price of Rs. 1999 and the S20 Pre-bookings get it at Rs. 2999
• No Extra Cost EMI (3, 6, 9, 12 months) starting at Rs. 5,583 or ‘Low Cost EMI’ (12, 18, 24 months) starting at Rs. 3,153
• Get up to Rs. 48,100 exchange offer on old phones
• Protect your phone from Accidental Damage and Liquid Damage with Samsung Care+ at ₹1,999 only. Limited period offer.