OnePlus series smartphones will go on sale from May 29th
Now, OnePlus officially announced the first sale date, both OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro will go on the first sale in India starting from May 29 onwards across Amazon and retail stores. OnePlus revealed this news through Red Cable Club.
OnePlus also launching the limited edition Pop Up Bundle for both OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro devices in India. The Pop-up bundle will include the device along with a pair of Black Bullets Wireless Z earphones, a Cyan Bumper Case and a Karbon Bumper Case at just Rs 1000 above the retail price of the OnePlus 8 Series 5G device. Note it, The pop-up bundle will open up for an exclusive sale for only Red Cable Club members on 28 May 2020, and price starts at Rs 45,999.
• Get Rs. 3000 instant discount on OnePlus 8 Pro 5G and Rs. 2000 instant discount on OnePlus 8 5G on purchase using SBI credit cards.
• Get Up to 12 months no-cost EMI across oneplus.in and Amazon.in online stores on purchase using popular bank debit and credit cards. Additionally, users can avail up to 12 months of no-cost EMI across all online and offline channels on purchase using SBI credit cards.
• Bajaj Finance customers can now purchase the devices at one-third of the total value, while paying the remaining amount at low monthly instalments over the course of 12 months.
• Get Rs. 150/- off on 40 prepaid recharges of Rs. 349/- with Jio.
• Red Cable Club members get flat 10% off on the screen protection plan on the purchase of OnePlus 8 series 5G