Amazfit GTR 3 price, specifications and review
The Amazfit GTR 3 has been launched, it packs a 1.39-inch AMOLED display, it comes with colourful silicon straps and the smartwatch is 5ATM certified for water resistance. It comes with Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity and supports voice assistant.
Amazfit GTR 3 full specifications
• Water-resistant (5ATM / 50 Meters)
• 1.39-inch (454 x 454 pixels) AMOLED
326PPI screen, 66% screen-to-body
ratio, up to 1000 nits brightness,
scratch resistant glass and Anti-
• Zepp OS, Support for Android 7.0
and above, iOS 12.0 and above
• 150+ Sports Modes,BioTracker3.0
PPG biometric sensor (supports
blood-oxygen, 6PD + 2LED),
Acceleration sensor, Gyroscope
sensor, Geomagnetic sensor,
Barometric pressure sensor and
Ambient light sensor
• Bluetooth 5.1 LE, GPS, GLONASS,
Galileo, BDS, QZSS
• Microphone for Alexa and offline
• 450mAh battery, the company claims
up to 21days battery life, up to 35
days battery life in basic watch
mode, up to 35 hours of continuous
• Dimensions: 45.8×45.8×10.8mm
Price in India and Availability
The Amazfit GTR 3 is priced at Rs. 13,999 in India and available on Flipkart.
Global pricing and Availability
The Amazfit GTR 3 is priced at priced at $179.99 (Rs. 13,580 approx.) each.
1st batch of roll-out: The Chinese Mainland, the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Italy, France, Turkey, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan Region, Hong Kong SAR, Mexico, Brazil, Russia, UAE, India.
2nd batch of roll-out: Poland, Czech Republic, Greece, Australia, Ukraine, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, the Philippines.
Amazfit GTS 3 Pros and Cons
• 5ATM certified for water resistance
• Well-designed companion app
• Crisp and bright display
• Clean and Fluid UI
• Accurate step and distance tracking
• Accurate SpO2 and heart rate
• Good battery life
• Unreliable sleep tracking
Post a Comment